Large update of Levenhuk Telescopes! Levenhuk Blitz BASE and Blitz PLUS Series for the First Time on Sale!20.07.2021
Dear customers and visitors,
Recently, the Levenhuk Company introduced new telescopes: the Blitz BASE and Blitz PLUS series for beginners. They are already available in our online store. Meet our new products!
The Levenhuk Blitz BASE telescopes are refractors and reflectors for beginner users of any age. You will be able to observe the Moon, planets of the solar system, and bright deep-sky objects. Due to the azimuth mount, the telescopes of this series are easy to use. All of the required accessories are included.
- Levenhuk Blitz 70s BASE is a small achromatic refractor on a tabletop tripod, its azimuth mount features a convenient focus adjustment knob, and it is designed for observing the Moon, earth-type planets, and terrestrial objects.
- Levenhuk Blitz 50 BASE is an easy-to-use achromatic refractor for observing the Moon and terrestrial objects.
- Levenhuk Blitz 60 BASE is an achromatic refractor for observing the Moon and terrestrial objects, its mount is supplemented by a microscrew on the vertical axis.
- Levenhuk Blitz 70 BASE is an achromatic refractor with a classic 1.25" focuser, It is an excellent instrument for terrestrial and outer space observations.
- Levenhuk Blitz 76 BASE is a Newtonian reflector with a spherical primary mirror; it is a good choice for deep sky observations.
- Levenhuk Blitz 114 BASE is a classical Newtonian reflector with a 1.25" focuser, spherical primary mirror, and a microscrew on the vertical axis of the mount. It is ideal for deep sky exploration.
The Levenhuk Blitz PLUS telescopes are also refractors and Newtonian reflectors, but they are installed on equatorial mounts. This type of mount is more convenient for tracking fast moving astronomical objects and astrophotography. The telescopes of the series are suitable for ambitious beginners. All of the required accessories for a wide range of observations are included.
- Levenhuk Blitz 76 PLUS is a Newtonian reflector with a spherical primary mirror installed on an equatorial EQ2 mount; it is perfect for deep sky bright objects observations.
- Levenhuk Blitz 114s PLUS is a short-focus Newtonian reflector for visual observations and astrophotography. The telescope features a standard focuser of 31.75-millimeter (1.25-inch), so it is compatible with most of all the accessories available on sale.
- Levenhuk Blitz 114 PLUS is a classical Newtonian reflector with a spherical primary mirror. It features an EQ4 mount and extended kit: solar and lunar filters are included.
- Levenhuk Blitz 203 PLUS is a high-aperture short-focus Newtonian reflector with spherical primary mirror. A focuser of 31.75-millimeter (1.25-inch), solar and lunar filters are included
- Levenhuk Blitz 70 PLUS is an achromatic refractor on an EQ2 mount with a classic 1.25" focuser; it is an excellent instrument for terrestrial and outer space observations.
Please note that all of the Levenhuk telescopes have a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Parakstīties jaunumiem bez maksas!
Sekojiet līdzi mūsu jaunumiem un iegūstiet svaigāko informāciju par jaunajiem produktiem, atlaidēm un piedāvājumiem.